Wednesday, March 21, 2012

All Green Day

Hannah & Spencer love their preschool class. They are totally into it. Especially when they have "special" days. Last Friday, they had All Green Day in honor of St. Patrick's Day.


Spencer's hat has a propeller on it.


Hannah wanted to know why I didn't get her any green pants to wear.



Unfortunately, they were an hour late for school, cuz Momma took 2 sets of keys with her when she left to chaperone a High School fieldtrip and Daddy didn't have any keys to take them to school. He couldn't get any of the neighbors to answer their phones or their doors.

He ended up texting Janelle and had a friend leave work to go to the High School to pick up the spare key and bring it to him at home.

I've been instructed that from now on, I have to check to make sure I only have 1 set of keys with me when I leave the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment