Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Russ

This is the second (actually third if you include mine) birthday we had in our family that I am now catching up to blog about.
Russell turned 9 about a week after school got out for the summer.

I don't know if you can tell but he has been losing quite a few teeth.
He has several holes in his mouth where teeth will soon be coming in.
We were sitting in church just this last week when he leaned over and asked if he could leave to go to the restroom.
I told him he would need to wait.
He then showed me his loose tooth.
I gave him a kleenex and within the next 2 minutes he had pulled it out.
Unfortunately, later that day he had it back in his mouth playing with it and he accidentally swallowed it!
He was devastated.

High tops!!!!


Big kid water guns.
Can you hear the man-child whoop of "YEAH"?
Happy Birthday, Son!





No comments:

Post a Comment