Thursday, January 13, 2011

Snow Days

My kids returned to school today after 3 snow days.

I know some of you are wondering why my kids were out of school for 3 days because of the snow. We got 4 inches of snow on Sunday night/Monday morning. Here in Tennessee even that amount of snow leaves some roads dangerous to drive on.

For the first 2 days, my kids dressed up in snow gear and went outside and played.

We even got the youngest ones bundled up to go out.


On one of those days I put a pair of sweat pants

under Spencer's blue jeans for added warmth.

He left them under his pants the rest of the day.

When I asked if he wanted to take them off, he said, "It's fine, Mom.".

This morning I was helping Spencer get into the shower.
(it's his new favorite thing to do: shower by himself).
When he got to his underwear he announced that he had 2 pair of underwear on.
When I asked him why, he answered,
"Cuz 2 underwears keep me warm in the snow.".

What a character.

No comments:

Post a Comment