Thursday, January 13, 2011

Why I haven't been posting

We've been busy at our house.
The Monday after Christmas we took all our Christmas stuff down
and the carpet started coming up.....
I got the job of pulling up all the carpet tack.
We also had to pull up the parque flooring in the foyer.
Todd rented a buffer to buff all the cement flooring to remove the glue residue.
Hopefully this is the last of the dust mess.
My entire downstairs has been in a state of dust since we started this project.
It doesn't seem to matter how much I dust,
there is always something else to do that adds more dust.
This is what the new floor looks like.
Please ignore the multi-colored wall underneath the microwave.
Todd assures me that I don't need to paint it as it will all be behind
backsplash and cabinets.

No comments:

Post a Comment