Thursday, February 18, 2010

Dear Readers

Dear Readers of my Blog,

I know you are reading this because I get an occasional email about it.

But I'm curious as to why you are all so shy about leaving comments?????

Thanks be to my friend Julie who DOES comment.

So I'm asking you as my family and friends to let me hear your comments.

It's not that hard and just because you sign up for a goggle account, so you
can add those comments, doesn't mean you have to have a blog of your own.

I just want to know that you enjoy what you're reading and to hear from you.

Love, ME

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'll start leaving comments -I'm just lazy most of the time. I do enjoy reading your blog. I noticed you have a button for the Knock-Off Wood blog. Have you ever made anything from there? I love checking it out and day-dreaming of making my own furniture but don't have the nerve or the tools yet.

    Kim -(Craig's wife)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a reader! I totally understand about the non posting thing, My blog is the same way so don't feel bad. Karen

    ReplyDelete