Thursday, February 18, 2010

Potty Trained!

This is the face of the newest member of the potty trained club.
It's official now: No more diapers!!
I am proud to announe we've had 6 dry nights in a row and
although the number 2 job is still a little dramatic
it's getting done in the right place, now.
Does it make me sad that I don't have to buy diapers anymore?
No, not really although I realize that my babies are growing up
and that they are my last.
But as long as they still like to cuddle with me on the couch in the
mornings after the kids are off to school.
And they still want kisses and tickles from me.
Then I'm okay with the fact that they are big enough
to not use diapers.
We'll see how I feel about them growing up when they attend a regular preschool next fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment